Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Combigan Eye Drops (Combigan Eye Drops)
What is combigan used for?
How does Timolol work?
Common side effects
Decrease in blood pressure, Dry eyes or discharge from eyes, Feelings of depression, Sensitivity to light, Blurring of vision, Impotence, Worsening of heart failure, Shortness of breath, Nausea, Irritation and pain in the eye, Heart blocks, Skin rash, Vomiting, Common: for tablet-weakness, Low blood pressure, Abnormal tingling, Breathlessness such as in asthma, Constipation, Numbness or pain over any area of the skin, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Abnormal sensation in eye or crusting in eyelids, Cramp like pain on walking, Swollen hands or feet.for eye drops-blurred vision, Inflammation in the eye, Sleeping difficulties or cough., Headache, Decrease in ability to urinate.for eye drops-erosion of the cornea, Itchiness, Change in taste.uncommon: for tablet- slow heartbeat
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to Combigan Eye Drops or other beta-blockers or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not start or continue Brimonidine Timolol Eye Drops, if you are taking any other medication for high blood pressure or heart condition or other beta blockers.
- Avoid taking Combigan Eye Drops, if you have asthma or other respiratory disease that causes breathing problems (eg. chronic bronchitis, emphysema, etc.).
- Do not start or continue timolol eye drops, if your have diabetes, thyroid disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction or ulcers, pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal glands that leads to persistent or episodic high blood pressure).
- Avoid taking Combigan Eye Drops, if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Do not drive or operate machines, as timolol may cause dizziness or tiredness.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin||
Timolol / Brimonidine
Ocular hypertension, Glaucoma
Allergan India Pvt Ltd
5 ml in 1 bottle
Timolol (5mg) + Brimonidine (2mg)