- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Cheerio Gel (Sodium Monofluorophosphate)
Cheerio Gel (Sodium Monofluorophosphate) online at AllDayGeneric, for premium brands, Generic Medication at attractive rates and get express delivery at your doorstep. Alldaygeneric specializes in Generic Medicine which is available in best value and price. We are offering an extensive range of Generic Medicine.
Cheerio Gel is a regular toothpaste for children to prevent. It includes Sodium monofluorophosphate which is a medicated fluoride oral gel.
Cheerio toothpaste has a very palatable taste and is broadly trusted by children. The toothpaste is used to kill plaque, defend tooth enamel from attack by bacteria that cause dental cavities and remineralize the areas of the tooth that have been hit by acids from bacteria.
Cheerio toothpaste does not include too much chemicals and is not dangerous to children if they eat it
- Dental caries
- Cheerio Toothpaste may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Cheerio gel works by inhibiting the infection on teeth.
- Cheerio Gel should be used 1 to 2 times every day.
- The gel does not include too much chemicals and is not dangerous to children if they eat it.
- Clean your teeth with the Cheerio gel as advised by your dentist to give maximum strength for your teeth.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication:
- Upset stomach
- Skin rash
- Acute toxicity
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Cheerio Gel, manufactured by Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
75 gm in 1 tube
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.35%)