Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Cephadex DT 125 mg Tablet
$20.00 – $36.00
|Cephadex DT 125 mg Tablet|
|60 Tablet/s||$20.00||$0.33 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$29.00||$0.32 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$36.00||$0.30 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Cephadex DT 125 mg (Cefalexin 125mg)
Cephadex 125 mg is a broad-spectrum antibiotic used to treat a variety of bacterial infections. It is used to treat infections of the skin, ear, bone, and urinary tract. Use with caution if you have a known disease. Do not take this medication if you have a known allergy to penicillin and cephalosporin group of antibiotics.
Cephadex 125 mg tablet dt is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the cell wall with the strength required for survival of bacteria in the human body.
How to Use Cephadex Tablet?
Cefalexin is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by fighting bacteria in your body.
Cefalexin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria, including upper respiratory infections, ear infections, skin infections, urinary tract infections and bone infections.
Cephadex 125 mg Tablet DT may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Cephadex Tablet DT Works?
Cephadex 125 mg Tablet DT is an antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Antibiotics such as Cefalexin will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections. Using antibiotics when they are not needed increases your risk of getting an infection later that resists antibiotic treatment.
Cephadex Tablet DT Side Effects?
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reaction
- Stomach pain
A missed dose of Cephadex 125 Mg Tablet DT should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dosage if it is the time for the next dose. Do not twofold the dose for next time if you missed once.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility without delay if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like vomiting, bloody diarrhea, swelling, allergic reactions, etc.
Precautions of Cefalexin?
- Avoid if you have a known allergy to Cephadex 125 MG Tablet DT or any other Beta-lactam antibiotics like Penicillins and Cephalosporins.
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing disease, Medications, Surgeries, Food Habits, and Supplements
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Inform of your doctor.
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
Q. Is Cephalexin 500 mg a strong antibiotic?
It is considered a first generation cephalosporin that works like other beta-lactam antibiotics. Cephalexin is available as a generic in 500 mg oral capsules, 125 and 250 mg oral tablets.
Q. What is cefalexin used to treat?
Cefalexin is an antibiotic medicine prescribed to treat various infections caused by bacteria. These include chest infections, skin infections, ear infections, dental infections and urinary tract infections.
Why Cephadex DT 125 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Cephadex DT 125 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
10 tablets in 1 strip