Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Cephadex 500 mg
$18.00 – $51.00
|Cephadex 500 mg|
|30 Capsule/s||$18.00||$0.60 /Piece|
|60 Capsule/s||$35.00||$0.58 /Piece|
|90 Capsule/s||$51.00||$0.57 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Cephadex 500 mg (Cefalexin 500mg)
Cephadex 500 mg (Cefalexin 500mg) is a broad-spectrum antibiotic used to treat a variety of bacterial infections. It is used to treat infections of the skin, ear, bone, and urinary tract. Use with caution if you have a known disease. Do not take this medication if you have a known allergy to penicillin and cephalosporin group of antibiotics.
Cephadex 500 mg Capsules is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the cell wall with the strength required for survival of bacteria in the human body.
How to Use Cephadex 500 mg?
Cefalexin 500mg is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by fighting bacteria in your body.
Cefalexin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria, including upper respiratory infections, ear infections, skin infections, urinary tract infections and bone infections.
Cephadex 500 mg may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Cephadex 500 mg Works?
Cephadex 500 mg is an antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Antibiotics such as Cefalexin 500mg will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections. Using antibiotics when they are not needed increases your risk of getting an infection later that resists antibiotic treatment.
Cephadex 500 mg Side Effects?
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reaction
- Stomach pain
Cefalexin 500mg dosage?
A missed dose of Cephadex 500 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dosage if it is the time for the next dose. Do not twofold the dose for next time if you missed once.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility without delay if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like vomiting, bloody diarrhea, swelling, allergic reactions, etc.
Precautions of Cefalexin 500mg?
- Avoid if you have a known allergy to Cefalexin or any other Beta-lactam antibiotics like Penicillins and Cephalosporins.
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing disease, Medications, Surgeries, Food Habits, and Supplements
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Inform of your doctor.
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
Q. Is Cephalexin 500 mg a strong antibiotic?
It is considered a first generation cephalosporin that works like other beta-lactam antibiotics. Cephalexin is available as a generic in 500 mg oral capsules, 125 and 250 mg oral tablets.
Q. What is cefalexin used to treat?
Cefalexin is an antibiotic medicine prescribed to treat various infections caused by bacteria. These include chest infections, skin infections, ear infections, dental infections and urinary tract infections.
Why Cephadex 500 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Cephadex 500 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
10 capsules in 1 strip