Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Ceftum 250 mg Tablet
$55.00 – $149.00
|Ceftum 250 mg Tablet|
|32 Tablet/s||$55.00||$1.72 /Piece|
|64 Tablet/s||$105.00||$1.64 /Piece|
|96 Tablet/s||$149.00||$1.55 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Ceftum 250 mg (Cefuroxime 250mg)
Ceftum 250 mg (Cefuroxime 250mg) is a broad-spectrum antibiotic used to treat a variety of conditions such as Lyme disease, infections of the ears, lungs, urinary tract, etc. caused by bacteria. Cefuroxime is in a class of medicines called cephalosporin antibiotics. It works by preventing the growth of bacteria.
Ceftum 250 is an antibiotic medicine that a part of the class of medications called cephalosporin. This broad spectrum antibiotic is useful in treating a wide variety of infections that are caused by bacteria.
Uses of Ceftum 250 mg?
Ceftum 250 is used in the treatment of bacterial infections. It is used for short-term treatment of bacterial infections of urinary tract, skin and soft tissue, blood, and lungs (pneumonia). It is also used to prevent infections after surgery.
Cefuroxime 250mg used of Pharyngitis/Tonsilitis, Acute Bacterial Otitis Media, Sinusitis, Bronchitis, Skin and Structure Infection, Cystitis, Pyelonephritis, Lyme disease.
How Ceftum 250 mg Works?
Ceftum is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by stopping them from forming the bacterial protective covering, which is needed for them to survive.
Cefuroxime Side effects?
- Allergic reaction
- Increased liver enzymes
- Chest pain
- Stiff or tight muscles
Precautions of cefuroxime 250mg?
- You should know that cefuroxime decreases the effectiveness of some oral contraceptives. You will need to use another form of birth control while taking this medication. Talk to your doctor.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking cefuroxime 250mg, call your doctor.
- if you are taking antacids that contain magnesium or aluminum, take them at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after Ceftum 250 mg.
cefuroxime 250mg Dosage?
The missed dose should be taken as soon as possible. It is advisable to skip the missed dose if it is already time for your next scheduled dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor in case of an overdose.
Q. is cefuroxime a strong antibiotic?
Cefuroxime is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by attacking bacteria in your body. Cefuroxime is used to treat many kinds of bacterial infections, including severe or life-threatening forms.
Q. What is Cefuroxime used to treat?
Cefuroxime is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medicine is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by preventing the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
Why Ceftum 250 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Ceftum 250 mg, manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
4 tablets in 1 strip