Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Canditral 200 mg Capsule
$45.00 – $122.00
|Canditral 200 mg Capsule|
|40 Capsule/s||$45.00||$1.13 /Piece|
|60 Capsule/s||$64.00||$1.07 /Piece|
|120 Capsule/s||$122.00||$1.02 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Canditral 200 mg Capsule (itraconazole capsules)
Canditral 200 mg Capsule (itraconazole capsules 200 mg) online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve benign prostatic hyperplasia, Hair loss. Get all details regarding itraconazole capsules like the Composition, reviews, how to work; Itraconazole uses, how long does it last, Itraconazole side effects, Itraconazole dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufactured by Healing Pharma, India.
Itraconazole capsules are used to treat various infections caused by a fungus; itraconazole capsules 200 mg belongs to a class of drugs known as azole anti fungal. It works by slowing the growth of fungi that cause infection. It is used to treat fungal infections of the mouth or vagina (thrush), skin and other parts of the body such as finger and toenails.
itraconazole capsules prescribed in the treatment of blastomycosis which is a fungal infection that can harm skin, bones, and joints. The infection is created by the fungus Blastomyces dermatitidis.
itraconazole capsules 200 mg prescribed in the treatment of Histoplasmosis, a fungal infection that can harm the lungs and other parts of the body. The infection is created by Histoplasma capsulatum.
- Invasive Aspergillosis
Itraconazole capsules prescribed in the treatment of Invasive Aspergillosis which is a fungal infection created by Aspergillus. The infection attacks the lungs or the immune system.
- Esophageal Candidacies
itraconazole capsules 200 mg prescribed in the treatment Esophageal Candidacies which is a fungal infection created by Candida. It affects the mouth or throat.
Itraconazole is an antifungal medication. It acts by inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol which is an essential component of the fungi cell membrane by inhibiting cytochrome P450-dependent 14α-demethylase enzyme, thus helps in inhibiting the growth of the organism.
- Follow all instruction on your prescription and read all prescription guides or instruction sheets. Use the medicine exactly as instructed.
- Do not give this medicine to another person, even if they have the same sign you have.
- Take this pill by mouth with a full meal as instructed by your doctor, usually once or twice every day.
- Take the capsule whole and do not crush, chew, break, or open it.
- Take itraconazole capsules liquid on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after food. Swish the liquid in your mouth for some seconds before drinking it.
- Measure liquid dose carefully. Use the dosing syringe given, or use a medicine dose-measuring device (not a kitchen spoon).
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Change in taste
- Blocked or runny nose
- Skin rash
- Weight gain
- Itraconazole dose will be changed depending on the type of fungal infection being treated.
- Your doctor may prescribe itraconazole dose 1 or 2 tablets (or 10 to 20 ml of liquid medicine), to be taken once or twice every day.
- Depending on the type of fungal infection, your doctor will direct a course of itraconazole that lasts from one day up to a few weeks. Your doctor may even prescribe itraconazole for one week each month for a few months.
- Miss a dose
Use the itraconazole dose as soon as you can, but jump the dropped dose if it is nearly time for your next prescribed dose. Do not take Double doses at one time.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Therapeutic levels of itraconazole capsules 200 mg remain in the skin for two to four weeks following the end of treatment, depending on its duration. In vaginal tissue, itraconazole capsules can be found for a period of two to three days, again depending on the duration of treatment.
Oral Canditral 200 mg Capsule is an antifungal that is of benefit to patients with allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillus (ABPA). … Time to next recurrence, change in oral steroid use, and outcomes were noted. Liver function tests were taken at monthly intervals while on itraconazole.
No, itraconazole 100mg is an antifungal medication that fights infections caused by fungus.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Canditral 200 mg Capsule, manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip