Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Bimat Eye Drops (With Brush)
$44.00 – $158.00
|Bimat Eye Drops (With Brush)|
|3 Eye Drop/s||$44.00||$14.67 /Piece|
|6 Eye Drop/s||$84.00||$14.00 /Piece|
|12 Eye Drop/s||$158.00||$13.17 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Bimat Eye Drops (Bimatoprost With Brush)
Bimat Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Generic) online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic. Get all details regarding Bimatoprost Eyelash like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to use, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions — manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd. You can also get a product at your doorstep with our fast delivery service in the UK, USA, Australia, France, and China. Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution (With Brush) is used to treat glaucoma (a condition in which raised the pressure in the eye can lead to gradual loss of vision) and ocular hypertension (a condition which causes increased pressure in the eye). Bimatoprost Online is in a class of drugs called prostaglandin analogs. It lowers pressure in the eye by improving the flow of natural eye fluids out of the eye.
The Ophthalmic Drops is used for the treatment of patients suffering from intraocular hypertension; it decreases the fluid pressure inside the eyes.
Hypotrichosis of the eyelashes
The topical ophthalmic Drops used for the treatment of a small amount of eyelashes (hypotrichosis); it grows the length, thickness, and darkness of the eyelashes.
The ophthalmic Drops used to diminish fluid pressure inside the eyes of patients suffering from open-angle glaucoma, a condition characterized by a progressive loss to the optic nerve that may eventually lead to vision loss.
Bimatoprost, the main ingredient in Bimat Eye drops mainly helps in opening up the blocked channels in eye region drainage mechanism. When the drainage channels of the eye get opened, the intraocular pressure gets reduced due to the outflow of extra fluid in the inner region of the eye. It is mainly known as aqueous humor.
Bimat eye drops,also known as Bimatoprost is used for the treatment of hypotrichosis (short eyelashes). It helps to increase the thickness, color, and ressure in patients who have glaucoma. By reducing the pressure in the eye, the risk of blindness associated with the condition is significantly reduced.
The solution is usually applied once per day in the evening or as directed by the doctor. It is best to follow the doctor’s advice regarding the right dosage and the length of treatment as it will depend on the severity of the condition and the response of the patient to the medicine.
To get maximum benefits of Bimat Eye Drop, you should get some precautions, such as:
- Don’t touch the eye dropper to avoid any possible infection.
- Don’t drive heavy machinery immediately after using the eye drops.
- If you are pregnant, contact your specialist before applying Bimat eye drops.
- Bimatoprost online is for your eyes only, so avoid its contact with your mouth or nose
- This drops may cause temporarily impaired vision, or colored part of the eyes may turn brown, so don’t worry about that.
- Bimat eye drops (With brush) may make your eyes more sensitive to light, so use it with caution.
- Don’t use an extra dose of the eye drop.
Bimat Eye Drop does not render any serious side effects. You may experience some side effects such as: If you experience any of these side effects continuously, it’s worrisome. Please contact your physician as soon as you experience any of.
- Eye irritation, pain
- Excessive watering
- Redness, Burning
- Light sensitivity
- Discoloration of the iris
- Swollen eyelids
- Changes in vision
- Red eyelids
Eyelash growth: The prescribed dosage is one application regularly to the skin of the upper eyelid margin at the base of the eyelashes only.
Glaucoma: The prescribed dosage is one drop in the affected eye(s) once daily in the evening.
If you use too much, Bimatoprost Online call your healthcare provider or local Poison Control Center or seek emergency medical attention right away.
No, keep using Bimat as advised by your physician, even if you feel well. Stopping Bimat Eye Drops can bring back your symptoms of glaucoma.
Continue to use limited bimatoprost even if you have already seen an effect. Limited bimatoprost will only improve eyelash growth while you are using the eye drops. If you stop using topical bimatoprost eye drops, your eyelashes will return to their original form within several weeks to months.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your specialist before using.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Bimat Eye Drop (With Brush), manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Eyelashes Growth, Glaucoma, Ocular Hypertension
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
3 ml in 1 bottle
Bimatoprost (0.03% w/v)