- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Betnovate N Cream (Betamethasone Topical / Neomycin Topical)
Betnovate N Cream from a most trusted website with lowest price and fast delivery shipping service in USA, UK, Australia, France, and China. Know Beclometasone Cream , Lidocaine Cream Composition, reviews, how does work, how to use, Substitutes, and Precautions. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
Betnovate N Cream is a combination of 2 medicines: Betamethasone cream, which is a corticosteroid and Neomycin cream, which is an antibiotic. Betnovate N Cream uses in the treatment of various skin diseases and a few other diseases by decreasing the inflammation and increasing the immune system’s ability to respond to such conditions. Betamethasone N Cream helps patients suffering from skin diseases such as psoriasis and dermatitis, angioedema, which are allergic conditions.
Betamethasone is a steroid which works by preventing the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause infection (redness and swelling) and allergies. Neomycin topical is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by blocking the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Betnovate N cream is for external use only. Use it only during the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Before using betamethasone ointment, clean and dry the affected area, and then use Neomycin cream. After using the cream, wash your hands entirely and eat the food.
Advise your physician if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they don’t go away.
- Skin itch
- Skin irritation
- Change in skin color
- Persistent infections
- Avoid unnecessary usage of cream in children.
- Consult your physician about the indicated route of treatment of this betamethasone topical.
- Don’t use Betamethasone N Cream across large areas of the body.
- Don’t use the Neomycin cream on your face for more than 5 days.
- Avoid getting this medicine in your eyes or nose or mouth.
- Wash your hands before and after using Betamethasone Topical / Neomycin Topical. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- Don’t take by mouth. Discuss with your doctor before using this betamethasone topical on open scars, dry, chapped, irritated, or unburned skin.
- Don’t wash the used area after immediately using Betnovate N Cream.
- Using an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medication to avoid pilling.
No. Betnovate N Cream (Betamethasone N Cream) is not used for treating acne.
Yes, Neomycin topical (Betamethasone N Cream)belongs to a class of medications called topical corticosteroids.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Betnovate N Cream, manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Betamethasone Topical / Neomycin Topical
Bacterial skin infections
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
20 gm in 1 tube
Betamethasone (0.1%w/w) + Neomycin (0.5%w/w)