Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Betnovate GM Cream (20gm)
$13.00 – $47.00
|Betnovate GM Cream (20gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$13.00||$4.33 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$25.00||$4.17 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$47.00||$3.92 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Betnovate GM Cream (Betamethasone / Gentamicin / Miconazole)
Betnovate GM Cream from a most trusted website with lowest price and fast delivery shipping service in USA, UK, Australia, France, and China. Know Beclometasone Cream , Gentamicin Cream, Miconazole Composition, reviews, how does work, how to use, Substitutes, and Precautions. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
For the use of external and internal piles, Betnovate Gm Cream is used to treat swelling and itching of the skin due to allergy. Beclometasone cream reduces inflammation, swelling, and irritation on the skin and helps to relieve itching.
Betnovate Gm Cream replaces a chemical made in the body. It lowers or stops the body’s reaction to the allergen. It prevents or reduces inflammation and swelling. It lowers the body’s harmful response to diseases of the immune system. In pregnant ladies, it helps make the babies lungs stronger.
Betnovate GM cream is for external use. Use it only during the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Before using betamethasone ointment, clean and dry the affected area, and then use Gentamicin Cream. After using the cream, wash your hands entirely and eat the food.
Advise your physician if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they don’t go away.
- Blurred vision
- Anxiety and nervousness, Depression
- Change in skin color
- Skin itch, Acne
- Avoid unnecessary usage of cream in children.
- Consult your physician about the indicated route of treatment of this betamethasone cream.
- Don’t use Miconazole cream across large areas of the body.
- Don’t use the Betamethasone Cream on your face for more than 5 days.
- Clean your hands before and after using Betnovate GM Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- Don’t take by mouth. Discuss with your doctor before using this Gentamicin Cream on open scars, dry, chapped, irritated, or sunburned skin.
- Don’t wash the used area after immediately using Betamethasone Cream.
- Using an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medication to avoid pilling.
No, don’t stop using Betnovate GM Cream (Miconazole cream) and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your signs may improve before the infection is cleared.
No, don’t stop using Betnovate GM Cream (Gentamicin Cream) and complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Your signs may change before the infection is completely cured.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Betnovate GM Cream, manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Betamethasone / Gentamicin / Miconazole
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
20 gm in 1 tube
Betamethasone (0.1%w/w) + Gentamicin (0.1%w/w) + Miconazole (2%w/w)
Kim K. Cuellar –
Wow, This actually worked wonders, I had a very serious skin infection as well as eczema, and within a week of using twice daily after baths, it completely relieved the symptoms, and blisters started to scab and heal! I still have had to use Betaderm on and off for the last few months, but in much more moderate amounts, but after having used numerous other creams, this is the only one that worked!!
Diana G. Hunter –
It works fantastic.
Katie M. Marshall –
I had a skin rash I had been treating for nearly a year. My Doctor prescribed betamethasone and the condition was remarkably improved 2 weeks later.