- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Betnovate C Cream (Betamethasone / Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin))
Betnovate C Cream (Betamethasone/Clioquinol) online at AllDayGeneric, for premium brands, Generic Medication at attractive rates to treat skin infections and get express delivery at your doorstep. Alldaygeneric specializes in Generic Medicine which is available in best value and price. We are offering an extensive range of Generic Medicine.
Betnovate C Cream comprises of primary ingredients as Betamethasone, belonging to the class of glucocorticoid and Clioquinol, relating to the class of anti-amoebic. It is used for handling several rheumatic diseases such as psoriasis and dermatitis, blood diseases, angioedema and asthma, which are allergic diseases, and many eye and skin conditions.
- Fungal infections
this is used in the treatment of various fungal skin infections such as tinea cruris, tinea corporis, etc. associated with signs of redness and itching.
This Cream is a mixture of two medicines: Betamethasone and Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin), which uses for skin infections. Betamethasone is a steroid. It prevents the creation of some chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, and itchy. Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin) is an antibiotic with other antifungal action. It works by stopping the growth and reproduction of both bacteria and fungi.
Betnovate C Cream is for external use only. Use it in the dose and term as prescribed by your doctor. Check the description for directions before use. Clean and dry the injured area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after using, unless hands are the affected area.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Blurred vision
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Skin itch
- Drying and cracking of skin
- Change in skin color
- Persistent infections
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Growth retardation in children
- Hoarseness of voice
- Loss of appetite
- Missed Dose
The patient must apply the missed dose as soon as possible and skip the dose if the time for the next dose as scheduled.
For application overdose, the doctor must be advised immediately, and medical attention must be provided as soon as possible. The signs of the overdose can be identified by easy bruising and bleeding, reducing skin, and body fat coats.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Betnovate C Cream, manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Betamethasone / Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin)
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
30 gm in 1 tube
Betamethasone (0.1%w/w) + Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin) (3%w/w)