- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Betnesol (Betamethasone Tablets)
Betnesol from a most trusted website with lowest price and fast delivery shipping service in USA, UK, Australia, France, and China. Know Betnesol 0.5 mg tablet Composition, reviews, how does work, how to use, Substitutes, and Precautions. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
Betnesol is similar to the naturally occurring steroidal hormones (hydrocortisone/cortisone) produced by the adrenal glands. It Betnesol used to treat internal and external swelling associated with diseases like asthma, colitis, arthritis, severe skin allergies, etc. It Betamethasone tablet is also used for other conditions like adrenal hormonal insufficiency, certain types of anemia, cerebral edema, etc.
Betnesol 0.5 mg is a potent glucocorticoid with minimal mineralocorticoid action. It reduces pain by inhibiting the migration of leukocytes and reduces the permeability of capillaries and inhibiting prostaglandins and other inflammatory mediators.
Take this Betnesol tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Don’t chew, crush, or break it. Betnesol 0.5 mg is to be taken with food. Avoid Betamethasone tablet with dietary sodium.
Advise your physician if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they don’t go away.
- Blurred vision
- Increased appetite
- Indigestion, Persistent infections
- Growth retardation in children
- Anxiety and nervousness, Depression
- Skin itch, Acne
- Drying and cracking of the skin
- Hoarseness of voice
- Change in skin color
- Irregular menstrual periods
Betnesol is not always suitable for all patients. Always ask your doctor before using this Betamethasone tablet, using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies and other health problems.
The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Don’t adjust your dosage without the approval of your physician. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.
Betnesol is not an antibiotic. It’s a glucocorticoid.
Betnesol is safe to use when used for an indication in a dose as advised by your doctor.
Betnesol 0.5 mg is not known to cause hair loss. Instead, it may cause an increase in body hair growth on long-term use. Talk to your physician if you get excessive hair growth on your body while using Betamethasone tablet.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Betnesol 0.5 mg Tablet, manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
20 tablets in 1 strip