- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Betagan Eye Drop (Levobunolol)
Betagan 0.5% Eye Drop is used for the treatment of increased fluid pressure inside the eye (intraocular hypertension) and open-angle glaucoma, a progressive condition that may eventually lead to vision loss.
Betagan 0.5% Eye Drop a non-selective beta blocker, is used for treating open-angle type glaucoma and other eye diseases such as ocular hypertension. This medication is used alone or with other medicines to treat high pressure inside the eye due to glaucoma or other eye diseases. Lowering high pressure inside the eye helps to prevent blindness. Levobunolol belongs to a class of drugs known as beta-blockers and works by decreasing the amount of fluid production within the eye.
How to Use Betagan Eye Drop?
- Intraocular Hypertension:
This medicine is used for the treatment of patients suffering from intraocular hypertension (increased fluid pressure inside the eyes).
This medicine is used for the treatment of open-angle glaucoma, a condition characterized by progressive damage to the optic nerve that may lead to vision loss.
How Betagan Eye Drop Works?
Betagan 0.5% Liquifilm Opthalmic Solution is a beta blocker. It works by decreasing the production of aqueous humour (fluid in the eye), thereby lowering the increased eye pressure.
Betagan Opthalmic Solution Side Effects?
- Burning sensation in the eye
- Stinging in the eyes
- Discharge from eyes
- Redness of the eye
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
Precautions of levobunolol?
- Before using levobunolol, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or other beta-blockers or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Betagan 0.5% Liquifilm Opthalmic Solution should be used with caution during lactation.
- Do not suddenly discontinue this drug without medical advice.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking/using this medicine.
Q. What is levobunolol hydrochloride (HCL)?
Salt of levobunolol (levobunolol HCL) is a beta blocker which is used to treat raised pressure inside the eye (e.g., ocular hypertension and glaucoma). It is used as an eye drops.
Q. Can Betagan Eye Drop be used for Hypertension and Glaucoma?
Yes, hypertension and glaucoma are among the most common reported uses for Betagan Eye Drop.
Why Betagan Eye Drop from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Betagan Eye Drop, manufactured by Allergan India Pvt Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Ocular hypertension, Glaucoma
Allergan India Pvt Ltd
5 ml in 1 bottle
Levobunolol (0.5% w/v)