Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (5)
Bandrone 50 mg (Ibandronic Acid)
Bandrone 50 mg (Ibandronic Acid) is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis (thinning and weakening of the bones) in post-menopausal women. It is also used in cancer patients to reduce bone damage and to treat high blood calcium levels.
Bandrone 50 mg belongs to a class of medicines called bisphosphonates. It acts by slowing bone breakdown process, increasing bone density (thickness), and decreasing the amount of calcium released from the bones into the blood.
Chills, And headache., And weakness, And tiredness, Heartburn, Stomach upset, Osteoporosis, Abdominal pain or swelling, Fever, Musculoskeletal pain, Redness at injection site., And dizziness., And diarrhea.
• Take ibandronate after getting up for the day—before taking any food, drink, or other medicine—with plain water only (not with mineral water, milk, coffee, tea or juice).
• After taking Ibandronic Acid, wait at least 30 minutes before taking your first food, drink, or other medicine of the day, including antacids, calcium supplements and vitamins.
• Avoid using Ibandronic Acid if you have gum disease or have a planned dental extraction
• Dental examination should be considered before taking ibandronate in case of any following conditions such as cancer, chemotherapy or radiotherapy, st***ds, gum disease or having a habit of smoking (as it increases the risk of dental problems)
• Do not take ibandronate tablets if you develop difficulty or pain upon swallowing, chest pain, or new or worsening heartburn
• You will be regularly monitored for laboratory tests such as bone mineral density, kidney function and blood calcium levels during ibandronate treatment.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Do not take if allergic to Ibandronic Acid or any of its ingredients.
• Do not take if suffering from severe kidney problems or low levels of calcium in the blood.
• Do not take if Patient has swallowing problems or having any problem with esophagus (food pipe).
Q. Is Ibandronic Acid safe during pregnancy?
Ibandronate should only be used if the potential benefits justify the potential risk to the baby. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Q. Is it safe to use Ibandronate during breast feeding?
Ibandronic Acid is not safe during breast feeding. It should only be used if no other alternative drug is available. Please follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
|Country of Origin||
Natco Pharma Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Ibandronic Acid (50mg)