- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Azoran 50 mg Tablet (Azathioprine 50 mg)
Buy Azoran 50 mg Online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to treat arthritis. Get all details regarding Azoran like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufacture by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Azathioprine is an immune-suppressant medication, which is used for the prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients and rheumatoid arthritis. Close monitoring of blood cell count is necessary while receiving this medication.
- Kidney Transplantation
Azoran 50 mg Tablet is used in kidney transplant patients to prevent transplant rejection.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Azoran 50 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) which is an inflammatory disease characterized by swelling, pain, and stiffness of joints.
Azathioprine belongs to a group of drugs called Immunosuppressants. A group of drugs is a class of medications that work in a similar way. These medicines are often used to treat similar conditions.
Azathioprine 50 mg works by decreasing the activity of your body’s immune system. For RA, this keeps your immune system from attacking and damaging your joints. For a kidney transplant, the medicine keeps your immune system from attacking the newly transplanted kidney.
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Azoran Tablet is to be taken with food.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Fever with chills
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle and joint pain
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
The dose of Azathioprine 50 mg depends on your weight and the medical condition being treated.
Drug forms and strengths
- Form: oral tablet
- Strengths: 25 mg, 50 mg, 75 mg, 100 mg
- Usual initial: 3-5 mg/kg/day beginning at the time of transplantation.
- Maintenance: 1-3 mg/kg of body weight per day.
- Rheumatoid arthritis Initial: 1 mg/kg/day for 6-8 wks. May adjust dose gradually to 2.5 mg/kg/day if needed.
- Maintenance: Doses can be lowered by 0.5 mg/kg/day for every 4 weeks.
Azathioprine may raise your risk of developing certain types of cancer, especially skin cancer and lymphoma (cancer that begins in the cells that fight infection) Azathioprine can cause a decrease in the number of blood cells in your bone marrow, which may cause serious or life-threatening infections.
Azathioprine is one of a class of drugs known as immunosuppressants. These medications are used to damp down the body’s immune reactions. It is not a steroid, and it is considered to be safer in the long-term than steroid tablets.
Azathioprine is safe if used in the prescribed dose and duration advised by your doctor.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Azoran 50 mg, manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Prevention of organ rejection, Rheumatoid arthritis
RPG Life Sciences Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip