Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Avamys Nasal Spray
$12.00 – $63.00
|1 Nasal Spray/s||$12.00||$12.00 /Piece|
|3 Nasal Spray/s||$33.00||$11.00 /Piece|
|6 Nasal Spray/s||$63.00||$10.50 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Avamys Nasal Spray (fluticasone furoate nasal spray)
Alldaygeneric is a collection of best Generic Medicine for premium brands at attractive rates. We supply the best quality of fluticasone furoate nasal spray online at a lower price from the most trusted online generic store.
Avamys Nasal Spray is a medicine manage seasonal allergy and year-round disease signs such as close/runny nose, itching, and sneezing. Get more detail about it such as cost, dosage, reviews, side effects, how long does it last, composition and Precautions. Avamys Nasal Spray next day delivery at your doorstep.
Avamys Nasal Spray is used to manage seasonal and year-round disease signs such as close/runny nose, itching, and sneezing. It may also reduce other symptoms of periodical allergies such as red, itching, and watery eyes. This medicine refers to a category of drugs associated as corticosteroids. It acts by decreasing swelling (inflammation) in the nasal tunnels.
Use this prescription in the nose as guided by your doctor or the product box, typically once a day. Do not sprinkle in your eyes or mouth.
Gently blow your nose before applying this drug. Shake the bottle well before every use. Follow the guidance on how to correctly prime the bottle if you are using it for the first time, if you should not use it for longer than 30 days, or if you have left the cover removed for 5 or more days.
The dosage depends on your age, medical situation, and acknowledgment to treatment. Do not increase your dose or apply this drug more usually or for longer than advised otherwise. Your situation will not change any quicker, and your risk of side effects will increase. You may be instructed to start with a higher dose of this drug for the initial week until you have started to feel better, later reduce your dose. Kids may need to use this drug for a smaller number of time to decrease the chance of side effects. If a child is using the over-the-counter product, see the packaging information to see how long he/she should apply it and when you should check with the expert.
Avamys Nasal Spray is a synthetic corticosteroid that’s applied by nasal spray to decrease allergic effects and infection in the nasal tunnels. It operates by preventing the cells in the nasal passages from releasing chemicals that commonly trigger an allergic reaction.
Take this medication precisely as guided by your expert. Follow the tracks on your prescription label exactly.
The dose your doctor suggests may be based on the following:
- the position being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are using
- how you react to this medication
- your age
If you take many Avamys Nasal Spray, visit your healthcare provider or local Poison Control Center, or seek emergency medical care immediately.
If fluticasone furoate is directed by a healthcare provider in a medical setting, it is incredible that an overdose will happen. However, if an overdose is assumed, seek emergency medical care.
The following outcomes have been listed by at least 1% of people using this medicine. Many of these side effects can be controlled, and some may go away on their own over time.
Contact your doctor if you experience these side effects and they are severe. Your pharmacist may be capable of advising you on handling side effects.
- back pain
- nose upset or pain
- sore neck
- stuffy nose
- Before using Avamys Nasal Spray, tell your expert or pharmacologist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any additional allergies. This product may include inert ingredients, which can produce allergic effects or other difficulties. Talk to your pharmacologist for more details.
- Before using this medicine, inform your doctor or druggist your medical history, primarily of: recent nose problems (such as injury, ulcers, surgery), infections (including T.B., herpes eye disease), specific eye problems (glaucoma, cataracts), a liver infection.
- Avoid meeting with people who have infections that may spread to others (such as chickenpox, measles). Advise your doctor if you have been shown to a virus or for more details.
- Unusually, using corticosteroid medicines for a significant time can make it more painful for your body to react to physical stress. Therefore, before having surgery or emergency treatment, or if you get a serious illness/injury, notify your doctor that you are applying this medication or should use this medication within the earlier few months.
- This vaccination may decrease down a child’s growth if used for an extended period. See the doctor routinely so your child’s height can be checked.
- During pregnancy, this prescription should be used just when required. Discuss the prospects and advantages with your expert.
- It is unknown if this drug moves into breast milk. Ask your doctor before breastfeeding.
Avamys Nasal Spray is a steroid. It stops the release of substances in the body that create inflammation. Fluticasone nasal (for the nose) is applied to treat nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy or watery eyes caused by seasonal or year-round allergies.
Studies determine that stress can actually change your taste buds, making you to consume more than you usually would in order to sense satisfied. The longer or more critical the stress, the more impaired our abilities to smell and taste.
Your signs will probably not begin to change for at least 12 hours after you initial use Avamys Nasal Spray, but it may need some days or longer before you feel the full benefit of Avamys Nasal Spray. Fluticasone acts best when used daily.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Avamys Nasal Spray, manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd, India at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
treatment of sneezing and runny nose due to allergies
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
10 gm in 1 bottle (120 MDI)
Fluticasone Furoate (0.05%)