Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (6)
Atomoxet 60 (Atomoxetine 60mg)
Atomoxetine 60 mg is used as part of a total therapy schedule to increase the ability to pay attention and reduce impulsiveness and hyperactivity in children and adults with ADHD. This medicine comprises 60mg of Atomoxet, which is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. It works by increasing the levels of norepinephrine, a natural element in the brain that is needed to control behavior.
Atomoxetine 60 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Atomoxetine 60 mg modulates the activity of certain chemical messengers in the brain, which increases attention and decreases anxiety. It is a non-stimulant medicine.
Take Atomoxetine 60 mg in the dose and duration as prescribed by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Atomoxet 60 may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please notify your doctor if you experience any adverse impact on medicine.
- Decreased appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Increased heart rate
- High blood pressure
The dose of atomoxetine 60 mg will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the normal doses of this drug. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
For oral dosage form (capsules):
For attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD):
- Adults, teenagers, and children six years of age and older and weighing over 70 kilograms (kg)—At first, 40 milligrams (mg) once a day. The dose is increased after a minimum of 3 days to a total daily dose of 80 mg as a single dose in the morning or divided into two doses (morning and late afternoon). Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed. However, the dose is usually not more than 100 mg per day.
- Teenagers and children six years of age and older and weighing less than 70 kilograms (kg)—Dose is based on body weight and must be determined by your doctor. At first, 0.5 milligram (mg) per kilogram (kg) of body weight once a day. The dose is increased after a minimum of 3 days to a total daily dose of 1.2 mg/kg as a single dose in the morning or divided in 2 doses (morning and late afternoon). Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed. However, the dose is usually not more than 1.4 mg/kg per day.
- Children younger than six years of age—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
Atomoxetine 60 mg is not a controlled drug.
Atomoxet is not a stimulant or addictive.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Atomoxet 60, manufactured by Centurion Laboratories Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Centurion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip