Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
$45.00 – $135.00
|3 Inhaler/s||$45.00||$15.00 /Piece|
|5 Inhaler/s||$71.00||$14.20 /Piece|
|10 Inhaler/s||$135.00||$13.50 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Asthalin Inhaler (Salbutamol)
The generic Salbutamol inhaler further called Asthalin inhaler comes from India and is manufactured by Cipla Ltd. It is available in the quantity of one, two and three inhalers. Ventolin is an asthma inhaler, which relieves acute symptoms of asthma. The inhaler contains salbutamol, an active ingredient which reduces the constriction in your airways which causes asthma. We also have in stock Asthalin Rotacaps which is used to treat the same indications.
Bronchial Asthma is a chronic disease of the respiratory tracts which is characterized by the periodical narrowing of the respiratory tracts. The patient may not generally breathe because of this disease, the body gets less oxygen, and the Asthalin B attack occurs. It is a dangerous disease which may lead to the fatal outcome if the proper and well-timed treatment is absent.
Use Asthalin inhaler (Generic ProAir) precisely as it was prescribed for you. Do not use Asthalin Medicine (Generic ProAir) in more significant amounts, or use it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Discuss with your doctor about your risks and benefits of using Asthalin (salbutamol inhaler). When using the inhaler design for the first time, prime it by diffusing 4 test showers into the air, away from your face. Swing well before priming. Also prime the inhaler if you should not use it for two weeks or higher, or if you have separated the inhaler.
ASTHALIN Inhaler (salbutamol inhaler) relates to the class of drugs called bronchodilators. It works by exciting the beta receptors. This helps in decreasing the tissues of the airways and improving the air flow to and from the lungs.
An asthalin inhaler (salbutamol inhaler) is used for the treatment or prevention of bronchospasm in patients four years of age and used with reversible obstructive airway disease. It is also practiced for the prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm in patients four years of age and older.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet, Headache
- Irregular heartbeat, Difficulty in passing urine
- Coughing, Muscle pain and cramps
- Difficulty in breathing, Skin rash, and spotting
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet, Sleep disturbances
- Agitation and anxiety, Nausea
- Difficulty in sleep, Nervousness
- Difficulty in breathing and swallowing
- Muscle weakness, pain
The dosage from Generic ProAir (Asthalin Inhaler) for many indications is given below:
For the relief of intense episodes of bronchospasm:
1 or 2 puffs as necessary.
The best dose is up to 8 puffs in 24 hours.
Half the adult dose.
To prevent allergen- or exercise-induced bronchospasm:
Two inhalations, 15 minutes before practice or exposure to an allergen.
The maximum dose is two puffs, up to 4 times a day.
Half the adult dose.
Yes, Asthalin is effective in relieving acute symptoms of coughing, wheezing, and breathlessness.
Asthalin may cause lightheadedness, increased heart rate or increased blood pressure; however, it is not known to cause drowsiness or weight gain. Consult your doctor if you think any such side effects.
People who are allergic to juice proteins should be cautious while using ASTHALIN Inhaler. Please consult your doctor.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Asthalin Inhaler, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
200 MDI in 1 inhaler