- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Arzep Nasal Spray (Azelastine)
Arzep Nasal Spray from a most trusted website with lowest price and fast delivery shipping service in USA, UK, Australia, France, and China. Know Azelastine Composition, reviews, how does works, how to take, side effects, Substitutes, and Precautions. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
Azelastine Nasal Spray, the main ingredient of Arzep Nasal Spray, is used to reduce allergic symptoms. The nasal spray use formulations of azelastine are used to treat symptoms such as a runny nose, sneezing, itching, etc. associated with allergic rhinitis. The ophthalmic formulation of Arzep Nasal Spray is used to treat symptoms such as eye redness and itching associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
Arzep Nasal Spray is an antihistaminic medicine. It treats allergy symptoms such as the runny nose, sneezing, and itchy nose by preventing the effects of a synthesized messenger (histamine) in the body.
Use this Arzep Nasal Spray in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Enter the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril. Direct the Arzep Nasal Spray continuously from the cartilage diving the two sides of your nose, and near the sides of your nostril, as you spray, breath smoothly and keep the head upright. Repeat in the other nostril.
Advise your physician if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they don’t go away.
- Burning or itching of eyes
- Blurred vision, Eye discharge
- Bitter taste
- Sneezing, Headache
- Burning in the Nose
- Drowsiness or sleepiness
If you miss a dose of Arzep Nasal Spray, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your daily schedule. Don’t extra the dose.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Arzep Nasal Spray, manufactured by Zydus Cadila Pharma at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Nasal allergy symptoms
Zydus Cadila Pharma
10 ml in 1 packet
Azelastine (0.1% w/v)