Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Angispan TR 6.5 mg (Nitroglycerin Tablets)
Angispan TR 6.5 mg is an organic nitrate, prescribed for angina and heart failure. Nitroglycerin Capsule belongs to a class of drugs called Nitrates. Angispan is used in the management of angina pectoris (heart pain). It relaxes blood vessels, enhancing the blood and oxygen supply to the heart. Know about Nitroglycerin what is Nitroglycerin, how does Nitroglycerin work, nitroglycerin tablets side effects, dosage, uses, price, and nitroglycerin mechanism of action.
What is Angispan 6.5 mg?
Angispan 6.5 mg is used to treat or prevent attacks of chest pain (angina). Nitroglycerin Tablets is an organic nitrate, prescribed for angina and heart failure. It relaxes blood vessels and improves the heart in pumping the blood efficiently. It is only useful in preventing an episode of angina and does not work well once the chest pain has already started.
What is Angispan used for?
- Angispan 6.5 mg is useful in treating: To block chest pain caused by angina. It will not help to prevent an episode of chest pain. This includes explicitly Angina pectoris, chronic heart failure.
How to use to Angispan 6.5 mg?
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, to be put under the tongue. It also comes as a solution for medicine, to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein.
How Does Angispan Work?
Angispan gets converted to nitric oxide (NO) free radicals in the body which relax the blood vessels and reduces the load on the heart. This results in improved blood flow and reduced oxygen demand. It thus prevents/treats attacks of angina (chest pain).
Missed dose of Angispan:
If you forgot to take your anti-angina drug, apply it as soon as remembered. Do not consume too much of the preparation to make up the missed dose as it may cause unwanted side effects.
Overdoes of Angispan:
Take the dose as soon as you get, and then go back to taking it as you would normally. If it is less than 12 hours of the next dose, do not take the dose you have missed. Do not increase the dose to make up for the one that you overlooked.
Angispan TR Side Effects:
Like all medicines, Angispan medicine can Cause Side Effects, although not everybody knows them.
• Blurred Vision
• Dry mouth
• Skin rash
• Unusually weak or tired
• Flushing of the face or neck
• The feeling of utmost pressure in the head
• Irregular heartbeat,
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Precaution of Angispan:
- Don’t consume alcohol while taking this medicine.
- A warning should be exercised in patients with a history of liver or kidney impairment, underactive thyroid, malnutrition, chills, stroke, lung disease, increased eye pressure; mitral valve prolapsed, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Avoid abrupt withdrawal in patients who have received prolonged high dose infusions.
- Nitroglycerin Tablets may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Have low blood pressure (hypotension). Suffer from severe liver problems.
Why Buy Angispan TR 6.5 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Angispan TR 6.5 mg (Nitroglycerin Tablets), manufactured by USV Pvt Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Chest pain (Angina)
USV Pvt Ltd
25 capsule in 1 bottle