Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Amlopres AT 25 (Amlodipine 5mg+ Atenolol 25mg)
What is Amlopres AT 25?
Amplopres AT 25 is a combination drug consisting of Amlodipine and Atenolol. Amlopres AT 25 is used to treat high blood pressure (Hypertension) and severe pain in the chest (angina), treat uneven heartbeats (arrhythmias) and in the early treatment following a heart attack (myocardial infarction).
How Amlopres AT 25 works?
Amlodipine 5mg belongs to a class of drugs called calcium channel blocker. It reduces the amount of calcium that enters the smooth muscles of the blood vessels and heart. It enhances blood and oxygen supply to the heart muscles.
Atenolol 25mg belongs to a class of medicines named beta blockers. It works by preventing receptors in the heart and peripheral blood vessels appearing in a slowing of heart rate and loosening of blood vessels, through decreasing blood pressure.
Common side effects of Amlopres AT 25:
Each medicine should their side effects, sometimes they are dangerous, but most of the times they are not.
Drowsiness, Palpitations, Abdominal pain, Chest pain, Dizziness, Fainting, Fatigue, Flushing, Headache, Lightheadedness, Central nervous system depression, Limb swelling, Shortness of breath, Stomach upset, Diarrhoea.
Any other adverse Side Effects, Please Consult your Doctor.
How to take the Amlopres AT 25?
You must consume the whole Tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break or chew it. Amlopres AT 25 is taken once daily with or without meals. It is the best way to take medicine at the same time daily because it gives the best effects and helps to memorize when to take the Tablet.
Expert advice for Amlopres AT 25 Tablets
- Take the proper dose of Amlopres AT with any liquid, with or without meals at any set time each day.
- Do not drive if you experience side effects like dizziness, sleepiness, or blurred vision on taking Amlopres AT 25 mg.
- Review your blood pressure one week after starting this Tablet and consult your doctor if it has not changed.
- It can produce ankle or foot swelling. Ask your doctor if it doesn’t improve over time.
- Do not start or continue Amlopres AT 25 tablets and consult your doctor, If you are allergic to Amlopres AT or any of its other ingredients and If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q. Is Amlopres AT 25 safe?
Amlopres AT 25 is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. From Where I can Buy Amlopres AT Online?
AllDayGeneric is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Amlopres AT 25 online and assure maximum benefits.
Q. is Amlodipine/Atenolol a blood thinner?
Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker, and Atenolol is a beta blocker, Not a diuretic, blood thinner or It is not an ACE inhibitor or nitrate.
Q. Does Amlodipine cause gout or coughing?
Amlodipine 5mg does not cause gout; in fact, it can be taken by gout sufferers for the proper sign. Coughing is a very unusual side effect of Amlodipine Tablets.
Q. How long does Atenolol last?
The elimination half-life of oral Atenolol is around 5 to 7 hours, and there is no change of the kinetic profile of the medicine by chronic treatment.
Why Buy Amlopres AT 25 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Amlopres AT 25 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Amlodipine / Atenolol
High blood pressure
10 tablet in 1 strip
Amlodipine (5mg) + Atenolol (25mg)