Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Ambrican 5 mg (Ambrisentan) Tablet
Ambrisentan Tablets is used in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Ambrican 5 mg Tablets is an endothelin receptor antagonist. It works by containing the action of endothelin, a natural substance that tightens the blood vessels and inhibits normal blood flow in patients who have pulmonary hypertension. Ambrican Tablet contains Ambrisentan as an active ingredient. Know about Ambrisentan Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, Reviews, and Price.
What is Ambrisentan 5 mg used for?
It is used to handle pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Ambrisentan prevents the effects of endothelial-1, helping to decrease the blood pressure in the lungs, slow the worsening of signs, and enhance your capacity to exercise.
How Does Ambrisentan Work?
Ambrisentan Tablets works by blocking endothelin, a substance made by the body. Endothelin causes blood vessels to narrow (constrict). This narrowing enhances the pressure in the blood vessels of the lungs. Ambrican 5 Tablet helps relax these blood vessels and increases the supply of blood to the lungs.
How to use Ambrisentan 5 mg?
Tell your doctor or physician about all the medications you take, including direction and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Take this medication by mouth with or without food. Regularly once daily or as recommended by your doctor. Do not crush, chew, or break the tablets, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Side Effects of Ambrisentan:
This medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face;
- neck and trunk);
- Muscle pain;
- Back pain;
- Shortness of breath;
- Pain in extremity;
- Too much calcium in your blood;
- Have any other medical conditions.
Dosage Information of Ambrisentan:
Do not use more than the directed dose. To be taken orally to begin at a dose of 5 mg once daily and may be increased to 10 mg daily depending upon clinical response and tolerability.
Precaution of Ambrisentan:
Talk your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
• If you have a condition called Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
• Are anemic
• Have liver problems
• Have any other medical conditions
If you have ever had an allergic effect on medicine.
Caution should be exercised in patients with a history of kidney and liver impairment.
Monitor liver function, Blood cell counts regularly while taking this medication.
Dizziness or weakness due to lowering blood pressure may happen in some patients while on Ambrican 5 Tablet. If you are affected in this way, your ability to drive may be impaired.
Storage Information of Ambrisentan:
Store at room temperature (15-25ºC), aside from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Why Buy Ambrican 5 mg Tablets from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Ambrican 5 mg (Ambrisentan) Tablet, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
10 tablets in 1 strip