Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Amaryl M 2mg Tablet (Metformin Glimepiride Combination Dosage)
Amaryl M 2mg helps to treat type 2 diabetes. Treatment is combined with diet and exercise. Glimepiride helps your body use Insulin better. It may be used along with Insulin or other medications to achieve better control over the blood sugar levels. This medicine, when taken along with a controlled diet and regular exercise routine, may give stable results. Get regarding all information about What is Metformin Glimepiride tablet, Amaryl tablets reviews, price, side effects, uses, dosage, benefits, directions, side effects, how to use, how to take, warning and precautions.
What is Amaryl M 2mg Tablet?
Amaryl M 2mg is a long-acting oral anti-diabetic which lower the blood sugar level. It is used only in patients diagnosed with Type II Diabetes.
It contains the active ingredient Metformin Glimepiride and belongs to the sulphonylurea class of diabetes medicines, which work by boosting the secretion of natural Insulin and increasing the body’s sensitivity to the blood-sugar-regulating hormone.
How to Use Amaryl Tablets?
Amaryl Tablets 2 mg is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. It may also be used with other diabetes medications. Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems. Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke. Glimepiride belongs to the class of drugs known as sulfonylureas. It lowers blood sugar by causing the release of your body’s natural Insulin.
Precautions of Amaryl Tablet
Before using Amaryl M 2mg tab, tell your physician about your current list of medications, over the counter products, allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions. Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as advised by your physician or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your physician if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Adherence to dietary instructions, regular exercise, and regular testing of blood glucose are important to manage your diabetes
- Be careful when driving or operating machinery
- Blurred vision
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Inform the physician if you are pregnant and breastfeed
- Risk of cardiovascular mortality
- Risk of hemolytic anemia in patients with glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Risk of hypersensitivity reactions, hypoglycemia
Why Buy Amaryl M 2mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Amaryl M 2 mg Tablet, manufactured by Sanofi India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Metformin / Glimepiride
Type 2 diabetes
Sanofi India Ltd
15 tablets in 1 strip
Metformin (500mg) + Glimepiride (2mg)