Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Alphagan Eye Drop (5ml)
$36.00 – $130.00
|Alphagan Eye Drop (5ml)|
|3 Eye Drop/s||$36.00||$12.00 /Piece|
|6 Eye Drop/s||$68.00||$11.33 /Piece|
|12 Eye Drop/s||$130.00||$10.83 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (5)
Alphagan eye drops (Brimonidine eye drops)
What is alphagan eye drops used for ?
How it works?
Common side effects
Decrease in blood pressure, Dry eyes or discharge from eyes, Feelings of depression, Sensitivity to light, Blurring of vision, Impotence, Worsening of heart failure, Shortness of breath, Nausea, Irritation and pain in the eye, Heart blocks, Skin rash, Vomiting, Common: for tablet-weakness, Low blood pressure, Abnormal tingling, Breathlessness such as in asthma, Constipation, Numbness or pain over any area of the skin, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Abnormal sensation in eye or crusting in eyelids, Cramp like pain on walking, Swollen hands or feet.for eye drops-blurred vision, Inflammation in the eye, Sleeping difficulties or cough., Headache, Decrease in ability to urinate.for eye drops-erosion of the cornea, Itchiness, Change in taste.uncommon: for tablet- slow heartbeat
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to Alphagan eye drop or other beta-blockers or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not start or continue Brimonidine eye drops, if you are taking any other medication for high blood pressure or heart condition or other beta blockers.
- Avoid taking Alphagan eye drop, if you have asthma or other respiratory disease that causes breathing problems (eg. chronic bronchitis, emphysema, etc.).
- Do not start or continue Brimonidine eye drops, if your have diabetes, thyroid disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction or ulcers, pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal glands that leads to persistent or episodic high blood pressure).
- Avoid taking Alphagan eye drop, if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Do not drive or operate machines, as Brimonidine eye drops may cause dizziness or tiredness.
Frequently asked questions
Alphagan eye drop
Brimonidine eye drops
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Ocular hypertension, Glaucoma
Allergan India Pvt Ltd
5 ml in 1 bottle
Brimonidine (0.2% w/v)
Thomas Adkins –
This eye drops Really work for me. thank you!!
Young Swartwood –
Became effective within six months and no side effects. i completely better feal!!
Alan Wilson –
This eye drop has been a great help with my eye care.
John Alton –
Great prompt reliable service. Been using it for years.
Anthony Menard –
Orders are always filled in a timely manner