Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Alphadopa 250 mg Tablet
$25.00 – $45.00
|Alphadopa 250 mg Tablet|
|60 Tablet/s||$25.00||$0.42 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$36.00||$0.40 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$45.00||$0.38 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Alphadopa 250 mg (Methyldopa 250mg)
What is Methyldopa 250mg Tablets?
Alphadopa (Methyldopa 250mg) Tablets are used to treat High blood pressure (Hypertension). Methyldopa Tablets relates to a group of medications called antihypertensives. It decreases high blood pressure by reducing and dilating blood vessels.
How does Methyldopa work?
Methyldopa 250mg belongs to a group of medicines called antihypertensives. It acts by easing the blood vessels so that blood can pass more smoothly within the body. High blood pressure is a typical situation and when not treated, can create damage to the brain, blood vessels, heart, kidneys, and other parts of the body.
What are the Side Effects of Methyldopa Alphadopa 250mg?
Headache, Abnormal production of milk, feeling weak, Uncontrollable movements, Abnormal blood test or pain, fainting, Swelling, Pins and needles, Breast development in men, Confusion, Low hemoglobin or red blood cells, Oral Preparations, Constipation, Dizziness and light-headedness, Including nightmares or depression, Sore or black tongue, Diarrhea, Dry mouth, Feeling bloated, Muscle pains, Vomiting.
What Precautions need to take before using Methyldopa 250mg Tablets?
- Do not take Methyldopa Tablets if you ever had or have an allergy to any of the other components.
- Avoid using Methyldopa 250mg if you have high blood pressure due to a tumor near your organ called ‘phaeochromocytoma.’
- Don’t take Alphadopa 250 mg if you have liver or kidney disease, or depression.
- Do not take Methyldopa 250mg if you are expecting or breastfeeding.
- Do not handle any tools or devices as you may appear tired or light-headed while taking Methyldopa Tablets.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are using Methyldopa 250mg.
- Methyldopa may affect the results of specific laboratory tests: regular checks (before the start of treatment and 6-12 weeks later) may be carried out on blood cells and liver function.
Q. Is Methyldopa a beta blocker/ blood thinner/ calcium channel blocker?
Alphadopa Tablet is an alpha-2 receptor agonist. It is not a beta blocker, blood thinner, or calcium channel blocker.
Q. Can I take Ibuprofen/ Paracetamol/ Aspirin/ Melatonin with Methyldopa Tablets?
Methyldopa 250mg is known to interact with NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Aspirin. There is no associated interaction with Melatonin. Regularly consult your doctor about its effectiveness.
Q. Does Methyldopa cause weight gain/to make you tired/ lower heart rate/ hair loss/ birth defects/ dry mouth/ swelling?
Methyldopa Tablers are known to cause tiredness and swelling. However, it does not cause weight gain, lower heart rate, cause birth defects. Please consult your doctor if you feel such side effects.
Why Buy Alphadopa 250 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Alphadopa 250 mg, manufactured by Wockhardt Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
High blood pressure
10 tablets in 1 strip
Glenn S. Esquivel –
Easy company to deal with?
Sun C. Crozier –
Excellent service with great follow up. Very happy with my purchase.