- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
AIRZ 50 mcg (Glycopyrrolate Medication)
Glycopyrronium bromide is used as a preanesthetic medication in order to reduce salivary, tracheobronchial, and pharyngeal secretions, as well as to decrease the acidity of gastric secretion. It may also be used as an antisecretory agent in the treatment of peptic ulcer. Get all information like Airz uses, dosage, price, reviews, side effects, how to take, work, warning, and precaution. We have also in stock Doxolin 400 mg Tablet which is used to treat the same indications
What is the use of AIRZ 50 mcg?
Glycopyrrolate reduces the secretions of specific organs in the body. It controls conditions such as peptic ulcers that involve excessive stomach acid production. This medication is a muscarinic anticholinergic agent. Glycopyrrolate medication is also used to reduce drooling in children ages 3 to 16 who have certain medical conditions, such as cerebral palsy.
How AIRZ 50 mcg Capsule Woks?
Airz Capsule is an anticholinergic medication. Glycopyrronium works by blocking the activity of a chemical messenger (acetylcholine) in the brain. This helps the muscles around the lungs stay relaxed and reduces COPD symptoms such as coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath.
How to take AIRZ 50 mcg Capsule?
Take AIRZ capsule in the dose and duration as recommended by your physician.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of this Capsule, please take it instantly once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your routine dosing list. Do not take the double dose to make up for the missed dose.
Does AIRZ Capsule affect fertility and birth control?
No. AIRZ 50mcg medicine is not known to affect fertility or birth control.
Precautions of Airz 50 mcg capsule
- Don’t drink alcohol while taking this medicine.
- To avoid an adverse reaction, consult your physician if you are already taking other medicines.
- Pregnant and lactating women, advise your specialist before taking Glycopyrronium.
Side-Effects of Airz 50 mcg Capsule
Common Side effects: Febrile Convulsions, Seizure, Skin Rash, Abdomen Pain, Chest Pain, Confusion, Dizziness, Rapid Breathing, Fainting, Rapid Heart Rate, Lightheadedness, Eyes Sunken Eyes, Vomit, Wheezing
Serious Side effects: Body Pain, Chills, Constipation, Cough, Decreased and Difficulty Urinating, Difficulty Breathing, Fever, Headache, Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose, Sneezing, Throat Soreness
Why Buy Airz 50 mcg Capsule from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Airz 50 mcg Capsule, manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
30 rotacaps in 1 packet