Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Aciloc 300 mg Tablet
$18.00 – $54.00
|Aciloc 300 mg Tablet|
|90 Tablet/s||$18.00||$0.20 /Piece|
|180 Tablet/s||$34.00||$0.19 /Piece|
|300 Tablet/s||$54.00||$0.18 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Aciloc 300 mg (Ranitidine)
Ranitidine is used to treat and prevent ulcers in the stomach and intestine. It also treats diseases in which the stomach produces too much acid, such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. Zinetac is also used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus, causing heartburn.
Zinetac belongs to a group of medicines that reduce the amount of acid produced by the cells in the lining of the stomach. They are called ‘histamine H2-receptor antagonists’, but are commonly also called H2 blockers.
Ranitidine 300 is helpful in the treatment of conditions caused by too much acid being produced in the stomach. These conditions include stomach ulcers (gastric ulcers), ulcers of the upper part of the intestine (duodenal ulcers), acid reflux or heartburn (reflux oesophagitis), and indigestion. Ranitidine is also prescribed to treat ulceration of the stomach which has been caused by non-st***idal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Many people do not show any side effects due to Ranitidine (Zantac, Aciloc) usage but that may not be the case with you. Some common and less severe side effects of Ranitidine 300 acid reducing medication are headache, dizziness, and diarrhoea. If any of these side effects persist for a long time and deteriorate, notify your doctor right away and stop using this medication.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
• If you have any of the following symptoms: difficulty swallowing, loss of blood, weight loss, or if you are being sick.
• If you have any problems with the way your kidneys work.
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
• If you are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, such as herbal and complementary medicines.
- Before you start this treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about ranitidine and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking it.
• Take Zinetac exactly as your doctor tells you to, or as directed on the label if you have bought it. There are three different strengths of tablet available – 75 mg, 150 mg and 300 mg. Only the lower strength of tablet can be purchased. Ranitidine 300 is taken once or twice a day.
• You can take ranitidine either before or after meals. If you have been prescribed ranitidine effervescent tablets, you should take the tablet dissolved or mixed into water.
Q. Is Ranitidine 300 safe?
Yes. Ranitidine 300 (also available as rantac/ aciloc 150/ aciloc 300/ zantac) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is ranitidine/ rantac/ aciloc/ aciloc 150 safe during pregnancy?
Studies of ranitidine in animals have shown no risk to the growing fetus; also , safety studies on humans have not resulted in significant adverse pregnancy outcome. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding use of ranitidine during pregnancy.
Q. Is ranitidine/rantac an antacid?
No. Ranitidine does not neutralize stomach acids.
Q. Is Ranitidine 300 a PPI?
No. Ranitidine 300 reduces acid production in the stomach and intestine by blocking H2 receptors and has no known inhibitory effect proton pumps. It is a H2 receptor antagonist, and not a proton pump inhibitor (PPI).
|Country of Origin||
Acidity, Heartburn, Stomach ulcers
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
30 tablets in 1 strip