- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Aceret 25 mg Capsule (Acitretin 25mg)
Aceret 25 mg is online from the cheapest pharmacy at the best price in the USA, UK, and many more countries. Know Aceret price, how to work, how to use, how long does it last, how to take, side effects, and reviews.
Aceret 25 mg is used for the control, prevention, and treatment of psoriasis, and other related skin diseases. Aceret 25mg works by inducing keratinocyte differentiation, thus leading to the slowing of cell reproduction.
Aceret is a retinoid used for the treatment of severe psoriasis in adult patients only. This medication is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
Aceret 25 is a retinoid. It has a structure related to vitamin A and is involved in the normal growth of skin cells. It works by stopping overgrowth and thickening of skin cells in psoriasis.
Acitretin belongs to a class of medicines called retinoids. Acitretin works by inhibiting the excessive cell growth and keratinization seen in psoriasis.
Acitretin 25 mg is used to treat serious skin disorders such as severe psoriasis. It is also used to treat keratin deposition on the skin (ichthyosis), skin rash (pityriasis) or small elevations of skin and mucosa.
Take this medication in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Aceret 25 Capsule is to be taken with food.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Back pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Change in taste
- Redness of skin
- Redness or swelling of eyes
• It is advisable to take this medication at the same time every day after a meal, preferably with milk or fatty food.
• Do not drink alcohol while on this treatment and for two months after stopping this therapy as it would increase the risk of side effects.
• It is necessary to inform your doctor if you have liver/kidney disease or suffer from high levels of cholesterol.
• Women of child-bearing age, if on acitretin therapy, should practice two methods of contraception; and be sure to tell your doctor the medications that you use.
• You will need to take pregnancy tests regularly if you are on treatment with acitretin and for at least three years after you stop taking acitretin.
The missed dose should be taken as soon as possible. It is advisable to skip the missed dose if it is already time for your next scheduled dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Acitretin 25 mg should not be used in pregnancy or by those who plan to become pregnant as it is highly unsafe for the growing baby.
There is no known adverse effect of taking paracetamol or ibuprofen with acitretin. Please follow the advice of your doctor on the same.
Acitretin may seem to worsen symptoms at the start but should be useful during the therapy. Continue to use as per doctor’s recommendations. Acitretin should be removed from the body within 36 days post the last dose.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Aceret 25 mg, manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip