Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Abamune 300 mg Tablet
$68.00 – $190.00
|Abamune 300 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$68.00||$2.27 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$130.00||$2.17 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$190.00||$2.11 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Abamune 300 mg (Abacavir 300 mg)
Abamune 300 mg at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve HIV infection. Get all details regarding Abacavir 300 mg like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufacture by Cipla Ltd.
Abamune 300 mg is a prescription drug used for the therapy of HIV infection in adults and children three months of age and older. Abacavir tablet is ever used in combination with other HIV medicines.
Abacavir belongs to a class of HIV drugs called nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs).
- Abamune 300 mg is used along with other remedies to treat Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection.
- Abacavir is in a group of medications called nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). It works by reducing the amount of HIV in the blood. Although abacavir does not cure HIV, it may reduce your chance of developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and HIV-related illnesses such as serious infections or cancer.
- Using Abacavir 300 mg along with practicing safer sex and making other lifestyle changes may reduce the risk of transmitting the HIV virus to other people.
When HIV infects a cell, it takes control of that cell. HIV then forces the cell to produce many more copies of the virus. To make these copies, the cell uses proteins called enzymes. When the activity of these enzymes is decreased the production of HIV slows.
Abacavir belongs to a group of antiretrovirals called nucleoside analogues. Abacavir tablet conflicts with an enzyme called reverse transcriptase (RT), which is used by HIV-infected cells to produce new viruses. Since abacavir inhibits, or decrease the activity of this enzyme, this medicine causes HIV-infected cells to produce fewer viruses.
- Take Abacavir lamivudine according to your health care provider’s instructions. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Take abacavir with or without food, but it is better to use it at a fixed time.
- Always take abacavir 300 mg in combination with other HIV medicines.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Blisters or peeling skin
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing
Abacavir comes in the following forms and strengths:
- 300-mg tablets
- 20-mg/mL oral solution (a strawberry banana-flavored liquid available for children and adults who can’t swallow tablets)
The standard adult dose of Abacavir tablets is either one tablet twice daily or two tablets once daily. All medicines should always be used as prescribed.
If you miss a dose of Abamune 300 mg, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your usual schedule. Do not double the dose.
If you take too much abacavir, talk your health care provider or local poison control center.
Abamune works by blocking the function of reverse transcriptase, which inhibits replication of HIV thereby reducing its level in the blood.
Abacavir is not a protease inhibitor. It inhibits the activity of reverse transcriptase.
Abamune or Abamune sulfate is used to treat HIV infection along with other medications. Abamune-lamivudine is a combination drug used to treat HIV infection.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Abamune 300 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
30 tablets in 1 bottle