Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
9 PM Eye Drop (2.5ml)
$19.00 – $103.00
|9 PM Eye Drop (2.5ml)|
|1 Bottle/s||$19.00||$19.00 /Piece|
|3 Bottle/s||$54.00||$18.00 /Piece|
|6 Bottle/s||$103.00||$17.17 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (5)
9 PM Eye Drops (latanoprost eye drops)
We offer a wide range of Cheap Generic Product OTC Drugs. Alldaygeneric is very Trusted Online Pharmacy for buying latanoprost eye drops in the USA. Purchase Generic Medicine with Lowest Price Online. Free Shipping on Order above $ 249.Order Now! We encourage you to purchase medication online because it saves each time, vitality and also money.
9 PM Eye Drops(latanoprost eye drops) is a prostaglandin analog that is handled the treatment of increased liquid pressure inside the eye (intraocular hypertension) and open-angle glaucoma, a growing condition that may finally lead to vision loss. This Drop is not prescribed for use in patients below 18 years of age.
9 Pm Eye Drops used for treating ocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma. 9 PM Eye Drops is used to treat certain kinds of glaucoma. It is also utilized to treat a condition called hypertension of the eye. A Latanoprost eye drop appears to work by increasing the outflow of fluid from the eye. This lowers the pressure in the eye.
9 PM Eye Drops is available only with your doctor’s prescription.
- Intraocular hypertension
This Drop is used for the treatment of patients suffering from intraocular hypertension to reduce the fluid pressure inside the eyes.
- Open angle Glaucoma
This Drop is used to reduce the fluid pressure inside the eyes of patients suffering from open-angle glaucoma, a condition characterized by progressive damage to the optic nerve that may lead to vision loss.
Latanoprost generic Drop is an ophthalmic drug used to treat progressive glaucoma and ocular hypertension. It belongs to the class of prostaglandin analogue. It works by decreasing the intraocular pressure by drawing out the aqueous fluid from cornea through the uveoscleral tract.
It binds to a specific receptor for prostaglandin, increases the flow of aqueous humor out of the eye, thereby reducing the pressure within the eye and reducing the risk of nerve damage and blindness.
latanoprost eye drops contain Latanoprost, which is very much similar to a prostaglands, that works by regulating the flow of fluid within the eye and thus helps in lowering the eye pressure.
- Use 9 PM Eye Drops in the evening unless your doctor tells you unless.
- Thin contact lenses may absorb a chemical in latanoprost drops. Remove contact lenses before you use Drops; lenses may be put back in the eyes 15 minutes after use of latanoprost generic.
- Clean your hands before and after using latanoprost eye drops.
- Turn your head back. Use your index finger; pull the lower eyelid away from the eye to form a pouch. Drop the medicine into the pouch and smoothly close your eyes. Quickly use your finger to apply force to the inner corner of the eyelid for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not blink. Remove excess Drop around your eye with a clean, dry tissue, being careful not to rub your eye.
- To prevent bacteria from contaminating your Drops, do not touch the applicator tip to any surface, including the eye. Keep the container tightly locked.
- Use 9 PM Eye Drops at least 5 minutes separate from any other Drop that you put in your eye, mainly eye drops that contain thimerosal.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Redness of the eye
- Swelling of eyelids
- Blurred vision
- Darkening of eyelid skin color
- Burning and stinging of eye
- Eye pain
- Eye irritation
- Skin rash
- Inflammation of the iris
Continue to use 9 PM Eye Drops even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
If you miss a dose of latanoprost generic, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use two doses at once.
The medicine is to be used for the entire prescribed period of time and should not be stopped in between as it may lead to adverse effect in the body.
Before opening latanoprost eye drops, keep the bottle in its box in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C) protected from light. After opening latanoprost eye drops, keep the bottle in its box in a cool place where the temperature stays below 25°C.
Some research suggests eating food high in antioxidants can help when you have glaucoma. Add nutrient-rich foods to your diet like Dark, leafy greens. Fish that’s packed with omega-3 fatty acids.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic 9 PM Eye Drop, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Glaucoma, Ocular hypertension
2.5 ml in 1 bottle
Latanoprost (0.005% w/v)