I wish to cancel my account, is this possible?AllDayGeneric2019-02-28T17:02:42+05:30
It is possible to cancel your account however for security reasons you must contact us to have this completed. As no card information is stored with the account, there may not be any reason for exercising this option.
How can I update my shipping address or contact information?AllDayGeneric2019-02-28T16:58:18+05:30
Simply login to your account where you will be able to update your contact information. Please note that if you need to change your shipping address in the middle of an order you should contact us immediately so that we can stop the order before shipment.
How can I change my password?AllDayGeneric2019-02-28T16:58:27+05:30
Simply login to your account and visit the “Account Details” page. We recommend you choose a strong password for your account so as to increase the security.
Common guidelines for choosing good passwords are designed to make passwords less easily discovered by intelligent guessing:
- Include numbers, symbols, upper and lowercase letters in passwords
- Password length should be around 5 to 14 characters
- Avoid any password based on repetition, dictionary words, letter or number sequences, usernames, relative or pet names, or biographical information (e.g., dates, id numbers, ancestor’s names or dates …).
- If the system is case sensitive use capital and lower-case letters
- Password should be easy to remember for the user
Examples of weak passwordsAllDayGeneric2019-02-28T16:58:37+05:30
As with any security measure, passwords vary in effectiveness (i.e., strength); some are weaker than others. For example, the difference in weakness between a dictionary word and a word with obfuscation (i.e., letters in the password are substituted by, say, numbers — a common approach) may cost a password cracking device a few more seconds. The examples below illustrate various ways weak passwords might be constructed, all of which are based on simple patterns which result in extremely low entropy:
- Default passwords (as supplied by the system vendor and meant to be changed at installation time): password, default, admin, guest, etc.
- Dictionary words: chameleon, redsox, sandbags, bunnyhop! Intensecrabtree etc
- Words with number substitutions: password1, deer2000, john1234, etc
- Words with simple obfuscation: p@ssw0rd, l33th4x0r, g0ldf1sh, etc
- Doubled words: crabcrab, stopstop, treetree, etc
- Common sequences: qwerty, 12345678, mnbvcxz, etc
- Numeric sequences based on well known numbers such as 911, 314159, or 27182, etc
- Identifiers: jsmith123, 1/1/1970, 555-1234, “your username”, etc
- Anything personally related to you: license plate number, social security number, current or past telephone number, student id, address, birthday, relatives’ or pets’ names/nicknames/birthdays/initials, etc.
There are many other ways a password can be weak, corresponding to the strengths of various attack schemes; the core principle is that a password should have high entropy (usually taken to be equivalent to randomness) and not be readily derivable by any “clever” pattern, nor should passwords be mixed with information identifying the user. If you ever lose your password you may click on “forgot password” in login area or contact us and we will be glad to assist.
How can I order a refill of a previous order?AllDayGeneric2019-02-28T16:58:49+05:30
Simply login to your account and visit the “Orders” page. Once you are at this page you will see that every order you have ever ordered will be displayed in a convenient list whereby you can select which ones you wish to refill and then press the “Order Again” button.
I am not receiving emails you sent me, what is the problem?AllDayGeneric2019-02-28T16:59:00+05:30
If you are having problems receiving email from us please try the following:
Ensure your email address is correct in your account
- If you have checked all of the above and are still having problems receiving our emails then contact us and we will be glad to help your solve the problem.
- Check your spam filters and junk mail box
- Add us to your mail server’s white list
- Try using another email address from a different service provider (i.e.: if you are using Hotmail, try using yahoo)
If you have checked all of the above and are still having problems receiving our emails then contact us and we will be glad to help your solve the problem.