Simply login to your account and visit the “Account Details” page. We recommend you choose a strong password for your account so as to increase the security.
Common guidelines for choosing good passwords are designed to make passwords less easily discovered by intelligent guessing:
- Include numbers, symbols, upper and lowercase letters in passwords
- Password length should be around 5 to 14 characters
- Avoid any password based on repetition, dictionary words, letter or number sequences, usernames, relative or pet names, or biographical information (e.g., dates, id numbers, ancestor’s names or dates …).
- If the system is case sensitive use capital and lower-case letters
- Password should be easy to remember for the user