Vidalista is a prescribed branded drug that is primarily used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It is based on the salt of Tadalafil and is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories, India. It can also be used in the treatment of benign enlargement of the prostate gland and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Having the salt of Tadalafil, Vidalista is known to be part of the treatments of the following health conditions:
- Erectile Dysfunction in men
- Benign enlargement of the prostate gland
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
The usual dosage intake of vidalista is 10 mg, once a day. However, according to the effectiveness and tolerability of individuals, the power can be increased upto 20 mg maximum for a single dose or decreased lower up to 5 mg. Vidalista 20 cost is not that high and can be afforded by many.
One should strictly abide by the instructions of an authorized medical practitioner when it comes to the dosage intake of Vidalista. Just because Vidalista 20 cost is cheap does not mean anyone should buy it without prior consultation. The medicine can be taken once a day with a full glass of water. It may be taken before or after meals.
- Vidalista 60 Mg
- Vidalista CT 20 Mg
- Vidalista Black 80 Mg
- Vidalista Professional 20 Mg
The salt of Tadalafil in Vidalista happens to be a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. It is responsible for the inhibition of phosphodiesterase type 5 which leads to an increase in cGMP concentration. Cyclic guanosine monophosphate helps in relaxing the blood vessels; which again allows better blood flow in the penile arteries, resulting in a strong penile erection.
- Reddening or Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, and neck)
- Decreased Vision
- Decreased Hearing
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain, especially in the arms, legs, and the back
- Upset stomach
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
The effects of Vidalista last for 3 to 4 hours approximately.
- Antifungal medications
- Prostate disorders etc
- Medications with forms of nitrates
- Calcium channel blockers
- This medicine is not intended for use by women.
- Do not take this medicine if you have severe liver problems, or heart problems or have recently had a stroke or heart attack, or in case of low blood pressure. Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it.
- Men should avoid using any other medicines to treat impotence without talking to a doctor.
- It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain or angina).
- It should not be taken more than once a day.
- One should not take this medicine in case there is no problem of erectile dysfunction.