What is a Super Tadarise tablet?
Super Tadarise is a branded prescribed pharmaceutical drug for erection problems or erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence, or even premature ejaculation (PE) in men. This medication is based on 20 mg of Tadalafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine.
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor and Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).
This medication is primarily manufactured and marketed by Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd, and is often referred to as the ‘weekend pill’.
What are the active pharmaceutical ingredients in a Super Tadarise tablet?
The active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in a Super Tadarise tablet are Tadalafil which happens to be a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor and Dapoxetine which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).
What are the uses of a Super Tadarise tablet?
This medicine helps in the relaxing of blood vessels in a way that allows an increased flow of blood to the penis, on getting sexual stimulation. This eventually leads to a firm penile erection.
This pharmaceutical drug is also helpful in the treatments for benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
It was first approved in 2003 by the FDA for use in ED and later in 2009 for PAH.
What is the ideal daily dosage intake of Super Tadarise?
Patients should try not to take more than one tablet within 24 hours.
It is important to mention here that patients should always consult an authorized healthcare professional when it comes to determining the daily dosage intake for this pharmaceutical drug.
How long does it take for a Super Tadarise to work?
Super Tadarise might take some 30 to 60 minutes before coming into effect.
How does a Super Tadarise tablet work?
The Tadalafil in this drug works by inhibiting the PDE5 in breaking down cGMP in the penile area, in order to prevent erectile dysfunction.
On the other hand, Dapoxetine helps to prevent premature ejaculation by increasing the level of serotonin and also increases the time taken for IELT or the time from the moment of vaginal penetration until the moment of intravaginal ejaculation.
What are the common side effects of Super Tadarise tablets?
- Dryness in mouth
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck
What are the severe side effects of Super Tadarise tablets?
- Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy
- Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
- Suicidal tendency
Who cannot take Super Tadarise?
Patients with the following medical conditions should try to avoid this medication.
- Cardiovascular disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Unstable angina
- Recent heart attack
- Life-threatening arrhythmia
- History of stroke
- Deformed penis
- Resting hypertension or hypotension
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Sickle cell anemia
- Multiple myeloma
What are the instructions for the storage and disposal of Super Tadarise?
- One should keep this medicine in an airtight container.
- Store it in a cool dry place or according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label.
- Remember to safely dispose off the unused tablets.
- Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children, and other people.
Other Drugs Interacting with Super Tadarise: Drugs to Avoid Taking with Super Tadarise
- Anti-hypertensive (amlodipine, lisinopril, losartan, metoprolol, riociguat),
- Alpha-blockers (tamsulosin),
- Anti-anginal (nitroglycerin),
- Anti-fungal (ketoconazole, itraconazole),
- Antibiotics (erythromycin, clarithromycin),
- Anti-TB (rifampicin),
- Anticonvulsants (phenobarbital, phenytoin, carbamazepine),
- Anti-HIV (ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir),
- Pain-killers (tramadol),
- Anti-depressants (lithium, nefazodone),
- MAO inhibitor (Isocarboxazid, Phenelzine, Selegiline, and Tranylcypromine).