There are certain medical conditions in men that call for immediate help, but they refrain from speaking up, out of the fear of being judged by the ones around them. Sexual problems like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc are such issues. However, we do have medicines like Fildena that are extremely helpful to cure issues related to erectile dysfunction.
Fildena is a prescription drug used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. It is based on the salt of Sildenafil Cirate; that belongs to a group of medicines known as the phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
What is a Fildena tablet used for?
Fildena tablets are usually taken to tackle symptoms of erectile dysfunction in males. However, it should be noted here that this medicine will only work to get an erection if the person is sexually stimulated enough.
Ideally, a Fildena tablet should be swallowed as a whole, and not chewed, crushed, or broken.
It may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Fildena may be take on an empty stomach or with a meal.
- Fildena 200 should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor.
- It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
Fildena is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This is helpful in achieving and maintaining a hard penile erection that is suitable for sexual activity.
Most of the side effects of Fildena100 do not require any medical attention and disappear as a body adjusts to the medicine. However, one may always consult a doctor if these side effects persist or causing much tension.
- Flushing (blood gushing up in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
- Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, or have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure. Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it.
- You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it increases the chances of side effects.
- This medicine is not intended for use by women.
- Men should avoid using any other medicines to treat impotence without talking to a doctor.
- It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain or angina).
- It should not be taken more than once a day.
- One should not take this medicine in case there is no problem of erectile dysfunction.