Sexual problems encompass sexual disorders, dysfunctions, and diseases that disrupt physically intimate. Owing to the disruption, sexual activity remains unsatisfactory. This might be the physical inability or a dysfunction of any body part. Among common Sexual Problems In Men are Erectile Dysfunction, ejaculation disorders (premature ejaculation, inhibited ejaculation and retrograde ejaculation) and inhibited s**ual desire.
Besides, we advise it to remain better informed about physically intimate health problems to deal with these or prevent these. Don’t worry, we can treat most of the Sexual Problems in men with medical intervention.
S**ual Disorders/Dysfunctions in Men
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the most common Sexual Problems In Men. It is the main cause of physical and psychological reasons Cardiovascular diseases, tissue damage, and physiological factors are touted to be the reasons for this dysfunction.
- Reduced Testosterone Levels: Reduction in testosterone causes various physical desire problems in men. Dip in hormone level results in several disorders, which include erection taking longer than usual, a decrease in ejaculation power, and decreased physical desire.
- Dysfunction is to treat with testosterone replacement therapy but is not recommended as it might render side effects.
Maintaining appropriate muscle mass by engaging in physical exercises and adhering to a healthy diet plan can advise maintaining testosterone levels.
- Peyronie’s disease is another s**ual dysfunction to affect men. In this condition, penis remains bent during erection. This disorder usually affects men after 60 years of age.
- Urinary tract infection is also responsible for disrupting s**ual pursuit. Impact of tract infection on prostate gland also hampers s**ual performance.
- Yeast infections causing a burning sensation on penis tip is another s**ual problem experienced by men.
- Dermatitis, allergy due to soaps, chemicals, and some foods, can cause inflammation of the penis.
- Genital herpes can raise s**ual complications for men, as sores might appear on the penis and genitals.
- On account of friction during s**, the condition of psoriasis results in scaly patches that may cause inflammation.
- Foreskin problems can also raise Sexual Problems In Men. Phimosis and Paraphimosis are common foreskin conditions.
Sexual Problems in Older Men
sexual concerns increase many-folds during later years. The likelihood of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes affecting aged men is high, which raises sexual complications about the erection.
Diseases of old age, which include arthritis, back pain, and shingles are other reasons for average or underperformance in sexual pursuits in old age.
Most of the sexual problems, diseases, and dysfunctions in men can treat by addressing their psychological or physical triggers. so, keep they advise the help of a healthcare provider.
Causes of Sexual Problems In Men
Sexual concern abstains couples from fulfilling their sexual desire to achieve satisfaction. There is a preconceived notion that sexual problems arise with age, but the fact is that sexual problems affect irrespective of age.
It lists some reasons for Sexual Problems In Men below:
- Psychological factors such as stress and depression affect sexual performance. Stress and mental pressure can cause erectile failure or low libido in men.
- Physical causes of sexual problems ascribe to the damage caused in the sexual organs. This might be for a birth defect.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking can develop sexual disorders in men. Nicotine present in cigarette disrupts blood flow and is responsible for late arousal.
- Medical reasons for sexual problems in men are conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol levels. Men suffering from heart ailments cannot perform sexual activity with comfort. Imbalance of testosterone hormone can cause sexual dysfunction.